Why did Solange attack Jay-Z in a elevator last week? Nobody really knows.
The fight reportedly happened at a Met Gala after party in the Standard Hotel in New York City. A video of the attack shows Solange, Beyonce’s sister, yelling at Jay-Z before she starts to physically assault him, reports TMZ.
Why did Solange attack Jay-Z ? Here are a few theories. Some of them are serious thoughts and others are just here for a good belly laugh.
- “Solange flipped out over something Jay had said, that she took the wrong way. She took it too hard or too far. Not sure what it was, but she greatly overreacted.” — Us Magazine
- “Beyonce and Jay Z’s marriage is headed for a REAL TOUGH SPOT . . . maybe even DIVORCE. So much so that Beyonce had the TATTOO ON HER WEDDING FINGER removed. Well it looks like the SH*T has hit the fan.” — MediaTakeOut.com
- “Solange is like, three weeks behind on Game of Thrones, and Jay Z accidentally let a bunch of spoilers slip in conversation.” — Vice.com
- “Jay Z had cheated on Beyonce with someone in attendance at the Met Ball and Solange was letting him have it on her sister’s behalf.” — The Wire
- “The duo had had too much to drink during their night out and were getting on each other’s nerves. Beyonce did not get involved because she was sober and knew they would kiss and make up in the morning.” — International Business Times