Capital goods stocks declined 0.5% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Eagle Materials Inc (EXP): EXP stock is up 6.1% to a new 52-week high of $94.90.
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is up 1.8% today.
- Dresser-Rand Group Inc (DRC): DRC stock is up 1.0% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is up 0.8% today.
- Texas Industries (TXI): TXI stock is up 0.5% today.
- Martin Marietta Materials (MLM): MLM stock is up 0.5% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is up 0.5% today.
- Foster Wheeler Ag. (FWLT): FWLT stock is up 0.6% today.
- Headwaters Inc (HW): HW stock is up 0.1% today.
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Transdigm Group Inc (TDG): TDG stock is down 13.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 3.3% today.
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is down 3.2% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is down 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Fastenal Company (FAST): FAST stock is down 1.8% today.
- Granite Construction Inc (GVA): GVA stock is down 1.2% today.
- Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd (CSTE): CSTE stock is down 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cubic Corp (CUB): CUB stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is down 1.0% today.
- Tennant Company (TNC): TNC stock is down 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.