Consumer cyclical stocks finished down on Wall Street on Wednesday, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is up 0.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is up 0.2%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is up 0.2% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHB): RUSHB stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is down 1.7% today.
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is down 1.4% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is down 1.3% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is down 1.3% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 1.2% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is down 1.0% today.
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is down 1.0%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.