Consumer cyclical stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is up 2.4% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is up 2.0% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is up 0.7% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is up 0.6% today.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is up 0.5% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is up 0.4% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is up 0.4% today.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is up 0.3% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is up 0.3% today.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is down 1.5% today.
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc (SWK): SWK stock is down 1.0% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is down 0.8% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is down 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is down 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is down 0.7% today.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is down 0.7% today.
- Snap-On Inc (SNA): SNA stock is down 0.7% today.
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is down 0.7% today.
- Gentex Corp (GNTX): GNTX stock is down 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.