Consumer cyclical stocks fell 0.3% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.4%, the Nasdaq declined 0.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is up 1.0% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is up 0.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Bally Technologies (BYI): BYI stock is up 0.4%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is up 0.3% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is up 0.3%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is up 0.2% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is down 4.8% today.
- Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): LEG stock is down 2.4% today.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is down 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is down 1.7% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is down 1.6% today.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is down 1.5% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is down 1.5% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is down 1.3% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.