Consumer cyclical stocks declined 1.3% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.7%, the Nasdaq fell 0.9% and the S&P 500 was down 0.7%.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is down 3.1% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is down 2.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is down 2.7% today.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is down 2.4% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is down 2.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is down 2.2% today.
- Irobot Corp (IRBT): IRBT stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is down 1.8% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is down 1.8% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.