Consumer cyclical stocks declined 0.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq climbed 0.2% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is up 1.3%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is up 0.6% today.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is up 0.3% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is up 0.3% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is up 0.1%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is down 2.2% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is down 2.2% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is down 1.3% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is down 1.3% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is down 1.0% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is down 0.8% today.
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC): GPC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is down 0.7% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 0.7% today.
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON): ICON stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.