Consumer cyclical stocks declined on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.1%, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 declined 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Movado Group Inc (MOV): MOV stock is up 1.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Bally Technologies (BYI): BYI stock is up 1.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is up 0.8%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is up 0.9% today.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is up 0.6% today.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is up 0.4% to $86.56, near the 52-week high of $86.92.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is up 0.5% today and up 20.0% in the last month.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is up 0.3% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Irobot Corp (IRBT): IRBT stock is down 2.2% today.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is down 1.3% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 1.2% today.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is down 1.2% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is down 0.7% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 1.1% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is down 1.0% today.
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is down 1.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Trw Automotive Holdings Corp (TRW): TRW stock is down 0.8% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is down 0.9% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.