Consumer cyclical stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.4% higher and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHB): RUSHB stock is up 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is up 2.0% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is up 1.9% today on 5 times normal volume.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is up 1.6% to a new 52-week high of $27.75.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is up 1.5% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is up 1.4% to a new 52-week high of $71.87.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is up 1.5% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is up 1.1% today.
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC): GPC stock is up 1.1% today.
- Gentex Corp (GNTX): GNTX stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is down 0.8% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is down 0.7% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is down 0.5% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is down 0.3% today.
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is down 0.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is down 0.1% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.