Consumer noncyclical stocks remained flat on Wednesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.1%, the Nasdaq fell 0.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is up 2.6% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is up 2.9% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 1.6% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is up 1.0% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 0.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is up 0.6% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 0.4% today and up 20.7% in the last month.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is up 0.3% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is up 0.2% today.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is down 1.5% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is down 1.1% today.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is down 0.9% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is down 0.8% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is down 0.8% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is down 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is down 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Pepsico Inc (PEP): PEP stock is down 0.8% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.