Consumer noncyclical stocks declined 0.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.1%, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 increased 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 1.9% today.
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is up 0.4% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is up 0.2% to a new 52-week high of $89.68.
- Kellogg Company (K): K stock is up 0.2% to a new 52-week high of $69.12.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is up 0.2% to a new 52-week high of $76.75.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is up 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is up 0.2% to a new 52-week high of $76.27.
- Diamond Foods (DMND): DMND stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is down 0.9% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is down 0.9% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is down 0.9% today.
- Clorox Company (CLX): CLX stock is down 0.8% today.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is down 0.7% today.
- Church & Dwight Company (CHD): CHD stock is down 0.5% today.
- Procter & Gamble Company (PG): PG stock is down 0.5% today.
- Mccormick & Company Inc (MKC): MKC stock is down 0.5% today.
- Pepsico Inc (PEP): PEP stock is down 0.5% today.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is down 0.3% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.