Consumer noncyclical stocks fell broadly on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq climbed 0.2% and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is up 2.1% today.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is up 1.5% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 1.4% today.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is up 1.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is up 1.1% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is up 1.3% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is up 1.4% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 0.9% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 3.1% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is down 1.6% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is down 0.8%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is down 0.9% today.
- Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co (CCH): CCH stock is down 0.9% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is down 1.0% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 0.9% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is down 0.3% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.