Energy stocks remained flat so far on Monday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd (AAV): AAV stock is up 5.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG): FANG stock is up 3.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Magnum Hunter Resources Corp (MHR): MHR stock is up 2.3% today.
- Compagnie Generale De Gephysqu (CGG): CGG stock is up 2.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Gulfport Energy Corp (GPOR): GPOR stock is up 1.5% today.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP): SNP stock is up 1.4% today.
- Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (BCEI): BCEI stock is up 0.6% today.
- Cnooc Limited (CEO): CEO stock is up 1.3% today.
- BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust (BPT): BPT stock is up 0.9% today.
- Matador Resources Company (MTDR): MTDR stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Oil States International (OIS): OIS stock is down 43.0% to a new 52-week low of $61.37.
- National-Oilwell (NOV): NOV stock is down 9.3% today.
- Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI): CWEI stock is down 2.5% today.
- Cloud Peak Energy Inc (CLD): CLD stock is down 2.0% today.
- Bill Barrett Corp (BBG): BBG stock is down 1.8% today.
- Kosmos Energy Ltd (KOS): KOS stock is down 1.5% today.
- McDermott International (MDR): MDR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Alon USA Energy (ALJ): ALJ stock is down 1.2% today.
- Laredo Petroleum Holdings Inc (LPI): LPI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.