Energy stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq pushed 0.3% higher and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Rose Rock Midstream L.P. (RRMS): RRMS stock is up 8.2% to a new 52-week high of $53.76.
- Compagnie Generale De Gephysqu (CGG): CGG stock is up 2.7% today.
- Semgroup Corp (SEMG): SEMG stock is up 2.6% to a new 52-week high of $79.28.
- Tesoro Logistics LP Common Unit (TLLP): TLLP stock is up 2.5% today.
- Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. (TOO): TOO stock is up 1.5% to a new 52-week high of $36.90.
- Valero Energy Corp (VLO): VLO stock is up 1.2% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR.A): PBR.A stock is up 1.3% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is up 1.1% today.
- Oiltanking Partners L.P. (OILT): OILT stock is up 1.1% today.
- Tesoro Petroleum Corp (TSO): TSO stock is up 0.8% to a new 52-week high of $62.71.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Goodrich Petroleum Corp (GDP): GDP stock is down 2.7% today.
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corp (COG): COG stock is down 1.9% today.
- Sandridge Energy Inc (SD): SD stock is down 2.1% today.
- Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI): CWEI stock is down 2.2% today.
- Ev Energy Partners L.P. (EVEP): EVEP stock is down 1.6% today.
- Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG): FANG stock is down 1.8% today.
- Alliance Holdings Gp L.P. (AHGP): AHGP stock is down 0.7% today.
- Matador Resources Company (MTDR): MTDR stock is down 2.1% today.
- Interoil Corp (IOC): IOC stock is down 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Bill Barrett Corp (BBG): BBG stock is down 1.6% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.