Energy stocks remained flat on Monday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq climbed 0.1% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Stone Energy Corp (SGY): SGY stock is up 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Interoil Corp (IOC): IOC stock is up 2.4% today.
- Ultra Petroleum (UPL): UPL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Ev Energy Partners L.P. (EVEP): EVEP stock is up 1.3% today.
- Compagnie Generale De Gephysqu (CGG): CGG stock is up 0.9% today.
- Ep Energy Corp (EPE): EPE stock is up 1.3% to a new 52-week high of $22.91.
- Oasis Petroleum Inc (OAS): OAS stock is up 2.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP): CEQP stock is up 0.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI): CWEI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Valero Energy Corp (VLO): VLO stock is down 1.3% today.
- Statoil ASA (STO): STO stock is down 1.3% today.
- Peabody Energy Corp (BTU): BTU stock is down 1.7% today.
- Holly Energy Partners L.P. (HEP): HEP stock is down 1.4% today.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP): SNP stock is down 1.1% today.
- Newpark Resources (NR): NR stock is down 0.7% today.
- Cloud Peak Energy Inc (CLD): CLD stock is down 1.3% today.
- Helix Energy Solutions Group (HLX): HLX stock is down 0.7% today.
- Bristow Group Inc (BRS): BRS stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.