Energy stocks remained flat on Monday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq climbed 0.1% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Stone Energy Corp (SGY): SGY stock is up 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Interoil Corp (IOC): IOC stock is up 2.4% today.
- Ultra Petroleum (UPL): UPL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Ev Energy Partners L.P. (EVEP): EVEP stock is up 1.3% today.
- Compagnie Generale De Gephysqu (CGG): CGG stock is up 0.9% today.
- Ep Energy Corp (EPE): EPE stock is up 1.3% to a new 52-week high of $22.91.
- Oasis Petroleum Inc (OAS): OAS stock is up 2.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP): CEQP stock is up 0.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI): CWEI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Valero Energy Corp (VLO): VLO stock is down 1.3% today.
- Statoil ASA (STO): STO stock is down 1.3% today.
- Peabody Energy Corp (BTU): BTU stock is down 1.7% today.
- Holly Energy Partners L.P. (HEP): HEP stock is down 1.4% today.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP): SNP stock is down 1.1% today.
- Newpark Resources (NR): NR stock is down 0.7% today.
- Cloud Peak Energy Inc (CLD): CLD stock is down 1.3% today.
- Helix Energy Solutions Group (HLX): HLX stock is down 0.7% today.
- Bristow Group Inc (BRS): BRS stock is down 0.6% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.