Energy stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.1%, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 was down 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP): SNP stock is up 1.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Devon Energy Corp (DVN): DVN stock is up 1.7% to a new 52-week high of $75.70.
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is up 1.6%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Rose Rock Midstream L.P. (RRMS): RRMS stock is up 1.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cnooc Limited (CEO): CEO stock is up 1.6% today.
- Natural Resource Partners LP (NRP): NRP stock is up 1.4%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ferrellgas Partners L.P. (FGP): FGP stock is up 1.3% today.
- Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (BCEI): BCEI stock is up 0.7% today and up 35.8% in the last month.
- Matador Resources Company (MTDR): MTDR stock is up 0.8% today.
- Legacy Reserves LP (LGCY): LGCY stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Basic Energy Services (BAS): BAS stock is down 4.9% today.
- Magnum Hunter Resources Corp (MHR): MHR stock is down 4.4% today.
- Seadrill Limited (SDRL): SDRL stock is down 2.0% today.
- Valero Energy Corp (VLO): VLO stock is down 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corp (COG): COG stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Tesoro Petroleum Corp (TSO): TSO stock is down 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Flotek Industries (FTK): FTK stock is down 1.7% today.
- Delek US Holdings (DK): DK stock is down 1.6% today.
- Compagnie Generale De Gephysqu (CGG): CGG stock is down 1.5% today.
- Marathon Petroleum Corp (MPC): MPC stock is down 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.