Financial stocks remained flat on Friday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.1%, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 was down 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Health Net Inc (HNT): HNT stock is up 1.7% to a new 52-week high of $41.38.
- Ims Health Holdings Inc. (IMS): IMS stock is up 1.7% to a new 52-week high of $25.65.
- Och-Ziff Capital Management (OZM): OZM stock is up 1.4% today.
- MSCI Inc (MSCI): MSCI stock is up 1.2% today.
- Wisdomtree Invstmnts (WETF): WETF stock is up 1.0% today.
- Assured Guaranty Ltd (AGO): AGO stock is up 0.9% today.
- Barclays Plc (BCS): BCS stock is up 1.0% today.
- Aviva Plc (AV): AV stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 2.7% today.
- Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY): NLY stock is down 2.2% today.
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (GGAL): GGAL stock is down 1.1% today.
- Wellpoint Health Networks Inc (WLP): WLP stock is down 0.8% today.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Assurant Inc (AIZ): AIZ stock is down 1.0%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Envestnet Inc (ENV): ENV stock is down 0.9% today.
- UBS Ag (UBS): UBS stock is down 1.0% today.
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs I (NSM): NSM stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.