Services stocks finished up 0.3% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.2%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.4% higher and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- America Movil S.A.B. De C.V. (AMX): AMX stock is up 5.1% today on 3 times normal volume.
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is up 3.8% today.
- Howard Hughes Corp (HHC): HHC stock is up 3.6% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Penske Automotive Group (PAG): PAG stock is up 3.4% today on 11 times normal volume.
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is up 3.2% today.
- Shaw Communications Inc (SJR): SJR stock is up 3.3% to $25.47, near the 52-week high of $25.46.
- Dish Network Corp (DISH): DISH stock is up 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Orient-Express Hotels (OEH): OEH stock is up 2.6% today.
- Madison Square Garden (MSG): MSG stock is up 2.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN): BDN stock is up 2.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH): BAH stock is down 2.7% today on 4 times normal volume.
- E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc (DANG): DANG stock is down 1.9% today.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH): NCLH stock is down 1.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is down 1.6% today.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is down 1.5% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB): RRGB stock is down 1.5% today.
- Texas Roadhouse (TXRH): TXRH stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- CBS Corp (CBS): CBS stock is down 1.2% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is down 1.2% today.
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE): BOBE stock is down 1.1% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.