Services stocks remained flat so far on Wednesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.1%, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 was up 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Barnes & Noble (BKS): BKS stock is up 10.2% today and up 23.0% in the last month.
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH): RH stock is up 3.1% today and up 35.6% in the last month.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is up 2.7% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is up 2.4% today.
- Apollo Group (APOL): APOL stock is up 2.2% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is up 1.0% today.
- Lasalle Hotel Properties (LHO): LHO stock is up 2.2% to a new 52-week high of $36.55.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is up 1.8% today.
- Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): TRIP stock is up 2.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Northstar Realty Finance (NRF): NRF stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is down 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc (IVR): IVR stock is down 2.5% today.
- Advance Auto Parts Inc (AAP): AAP stock is down 2.3% today.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is down 2.1% today.
- MFA Financial Inc (MFA): MFA stock is down 2.2% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is down 2.0% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is down 2.6% today.
- Carnival Plc Ads (CUK): CUK stock is down 1.5% today.
- Cellcom Israel (CEL): CEL stock is down 1.2% today.
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is down 2.0%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.