Services stocks remained flat so far on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is up 3.3% today.
- Interval Leisure Group (IILG): IILG stock is up 3.2% today.
- Barnes & Noble (BKS): BKS stock is up 4.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- H&E Equipment Services (HEES): HEES stock is up 2.6% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is up 2.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cellcom Israel (CEL): CEL stock is up 2.6% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is up 2.5% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 2.3% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is up 1.8% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is down 9.9% today.
- Life Time Fitness (LTM): LTM stock is down 6.6% today.
- Five Below Inc (FIVE): FIVE stock is down 3.0% today.
- Quad Graphics Inc (QUAD): QUAD stock is down 2.1% today.
- Liberty Global (LBTYB): LBTYB stock is down 2.7% today.
- Frontier Communications Corp (FTR): FTR stock is down 3.1% today.
- Shaw Communications Inc (SJR): SJR stock is down 2.4% today.
- Centurylink (CTL): CTL stock is down 2.4% today.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is down 2.9% today.
- Dillard’s (DDS): DDS stock is down 2.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.