Services stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.1%, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 fell 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Lithia Motors (LAD): LAD stock is up 3.3% to a new 52-week high of $80.28.
- Dollar General Corp (DG): DG stock is up 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is up 3.5% today and up 22.1% in the last month.
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is up 3.0% today.
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG): ABG stock is up 2.0% to a new 52-week high of $65.71.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is up 1.8% today.
- Frontier Communications Corp (FTR): FTR stock is up 1.5% today.
- The Advisory Board Company (ABCO): ABCO stock is up 2.3% today.
- Penske Automotive Group (PAG): PAG stock is up 1.8% today.
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI): GPI stock is up 1.7%, marking the ninth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD): KKD stock is down 13.5% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 3.8% today.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is down 3.3% today.
- Interval Leisure Group (IILG): IILG stock is down 3.1% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is down 2.7% today.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is down 2.9% today.
- Mattress Firm Holding Corp (MFRM): MFRM stock is down 2.3% today.
- Sprint Corporation Series 1 (S): S stock is down 2.1% today.
- Amc Networks Inc (AMCX): AMCX stock is down 1.9% today.
- Devry Inc (DV): DV stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.