Services stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.1%, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 fell 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Lithia Motors (LAD): LAD stock is up 3.3% to a new 52-week high of $80.28.
- Dollar General Corp (DG): DG stock is up 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is up 3.5% today and up 22.1% in the last month.
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is up 3.0% today.
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG): ABG stock is up 2.0% to a new 52-week high of $65.71.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is up 1.8% today.
- Frontier Communications Corp (FTR): FTR stock is up 1.5% today.
- The Advisory Board Company (ABCO): ABCO stock is up 2.3% today.
- Penske Automotive Group (PAG): PAG stock is up 1.8% today.
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI): GPI stock is up 1.7%, marking the ninth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD): KKD stock is down 13.5% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 3.8% today.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is down 3.3% today.
- Interval Leisure Group (IILG): IILG stock is down 3.1% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is down 2.7% today.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is down 2.9% today.
- Mattress Firm Holding Corp (MFRM): MFRM stock is down 2.3% today.
- Sprint Corporation Series 1 (S): S stock is down 2.1% today.
- Amc Networks Inc (AMCX): AMCX stock is down 1.9% today.
- Devry Inc (DV): DV stock is down 1.8% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.