Services stocks remained flat so far on Friday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Northstar Realty Finance (NRF): NRF stock is up 3.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- The Finish Line (FINL): FINL stock is up 3.2% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is up 3.3% today.
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is up 2.5% today and up 21.0% in the last month.
- Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBGI): SBGI stock is up 0.7% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 2.4% today.
- Nexstar Broadcasting Group (NXST): NXST stock is up 1.3% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Life Time Fitness (LTM): LTM stock is up 1.7% today.
- Felcor Lodging Trust Inc (FCH): FCH stock is up 1.6% to a new 52-week high of $10.41.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Dollar General Corp (DG): DG stock is down 4.8% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is down 3.9% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is down 3.9% today.
- Brinker International (EAT): EAT stock is down 2.9% today.
- Family Dollar Stores (FDO): FDO stock is down 3.2% today.
- Liberty Global (LBTYB): LBTYB stock is down 2.2% today.
- Barnes & Noble (BKS): BKS stock is down 2.7% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is down 2.3% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 2.2% today.
- Iron Mountain Inc (IRM): IRM stock is down 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.