Services stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Wednesday, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is up 4.1% today.
- Ctc Media (CTCM): CTCM stock is up 2.7% today and up 20.2% in the last month.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is up 2.3% today.
- GNC Holdings Inc (GNC): GNC stock is up 1.6% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is up 2.1% today.
- Omnicare (OCR): OCR stock is up 1.8% to a new 52-week high of $65.48.
- Walgreen Company (WAG): WAG stock is up 1.7% to a new 52-week high of $72.75.
- Manchester United Ltd (MANU): MANU stock is up 1.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is up 1.6% today and up 21.8% in the last month.
- Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI): VSI stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Coach Inc (COH): COH stock is down 3.4% to a new 52-week low of $38.98.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is down 2.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is down 2.4% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 2.2% today.
- Mattress Firm Holding Corp (MFRM): MFRM stock is down 1.4% today.
- Wpp Plc (WPPGY): WPPGY stock is down 1.8% today.
- Aruba Networks (ARUN): ARUN stock is down 2.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is down 1.2% today.
- Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): TRIP stock is down 0.8% today.
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TLK): TLK stock is down 1.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.