Technology stocks declined 0.1% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is up 12.3% today and up 28.6% in the last month.
- Measurement Specialties (MEAS): MEAS stock is up 10.2% today and up 38.6% in the last month.
- Red Hat Inc (RHT): RHT stock is up 5.3%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 3.3% today.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is up 2.9% today.
- Bruker Corp (BRKR): BRKR stock is up 2.4% to a new 52-week high of $23.64.
- Jabil Circuit (JBL): JBL stock is up 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is up 2.1% today.
- Aixtron Se (AIXG): AIXG stock is up 1.8% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is up 1.7% to a new 52-week high of $15.06.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is down 5.5% today.
- Juniper Networks (JNPR): JNPR stock is down 3.0% today.
- Nvidia Corp (NVDA): NVDA stock is down 1.8% today.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is down 2.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is down 1.1% today.
- First Solar (FSLR): FSLR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 2.3% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 2.2% today.
- Graftech International Ltd (GTI): GTI stock is down 2.2% today.
- Xerox Corp (XRX): XRX stock is down 1.7% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.