Technology stocks declined 0.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 3.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX): AXDX stock is up 2.8% today and up 27.4% in the last month.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is up 2.6% today.
- Omnivision Technologies (OVTI): OVTI stock is up 2.5% to a new 52-week high of $23.69.
- The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI): ULTI stock is up 2.4% today.
- Netsuite Inc (N): N stock is up 2.3% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is up 2.2% today.
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD): AMD stock is up 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Universal Display Corp (OLED): OLED stock is up 2.1% today.
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): SWKS stock is up 2.0% to a new 52-week high of $47.81.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Nic Inc (EGOV): EGOV stock is down 2.6% today.
- Hubbell Inc B (HUB.B): HUB.B stock is down 2.5% today.
- Insight Enterprises (NSIT): NSIT stock is down 2.4% today.
- Nice-Systems Limited (NICE): NICE stock is down 1.8% today.
- General Cable Corp (BGC): BGC stock is down 1.7% today.
- Teletech Holdings (TTEC): TTEC stock is down 1.6% today.
- Abb Ltd (ABB): ABB stock is down 1.5% today.
- Babcock & Wilcox Company (BWC): BWC stock is down 1.5% today.
- Hubbell Inc A (HUB.A): HUB.A stock is down 1.3% today on 12 times normal volume.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (MDRX): MDRX stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.