Technology stocks fell on Wall Street on Monday morning, down 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Osi Systems (OSIS): OSIS stock is up 5.2% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is up 4.6% today and up 21.1% in the last month.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 3.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Micros Systems (MCRS): MCRS stock is up 3.3% today and up 30.2% in the last month.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is up 3.1% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 2.6% today.
- Eaton Corp (ETN): ETN stock is up 2.2% to a new 52-week high of $79.27.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 1.7% to a new 52-week high of $22.77.
- Cognex Corp (CGNX): CGNX stock is up 2.0% today.
- Synnex Corp (SNX): SNX stock is up 2.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Aixtron Se (AIXG): AIXG stock is down 3.6% today.
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD): AMD stock is down 3.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Teradata Corp (TDC): TDC stock is down 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Infosys Limited (INFY): INFY stock is down 2.2% today.
- Asml Holding N.V. (ASML): ASML stock is down 2.1% today.
- Nvidia Corp (NVDA): NVDA stock is down 2.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is down 1.4% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 1.9% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is down 1.4% today.
- Catamaran Corp (CTRX): CTRX stock is down 1.0% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.