Transportation stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Monday, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is up 2.6% today and up 20.7% in the last month.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is up 2.6% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is up 1.5% today.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is up 1.0%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is up 0.7% today.
- Hornbeck Offshore Services (HOS): HOS stock is up 0.7% today.
- American Railcar Industries (ARII): ARII stock is up 0.8% today.
- Spirit Airlines Inc (SAVE): SAVE stock is up 1.2% to a new 52-week high of $64.58.
- Navios Maritime Holdings Inc (NM): NM stock is up 0.8% today.
- Swift Transportation Company (SWFT): SWFT stock is up 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is down 2.1% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is down 1.7% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is down 2.3% today.
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is down 1.7% today.
- Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT): ALGT stock is down 1.7% today.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is down 1.3% today.
- Costamare Inc (CMRE): CMRE stock is down 1.1% today.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is down 1.1% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is down 0.8% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.