Transportation stocks finished flat on Monday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.1%, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 pushed 0.1% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Hub Group (HUBG): HUBG stock is up 1.8% to a new 52-week high of $48.94.
- Air Methods Corp (AIRM): AIRM stock is up 1.4% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is up 1.3% today.
- Forward Air Corp (FWRD): FWRD stock is up 1.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is up 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII): HII stock is up 0.7%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Norfolk Southern Corp (NSC): NSC stock is up 0.6% to a new 52-week high of $102.40.
- Gulfmark Offshore (GLF): GLF stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Werner Enterprises (WERN): WERN stock is up 0.6% to a new 52-week high of $26.87.
- Con-Way Inc (CNW): CNW stock is up 0.6% to a new 52-week high of $48.35.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Amerco (UHAL): UHAL stock is down 0.7% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR): ASR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Kansas City Southern (KSU): KSU stock is down 0.5% today.
- Landstar System (LSTR): LSTR stock is down 0.2% today.
- Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL): ODFL stock is down 0.1% today.
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP): CP stock is down 0.1% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.