Transportation stocks finished up broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.5%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.6% and the S&P 500 rose 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is up 4.4%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- CSX Corp (CSX): CSX stock is up 2.0% to a new 52-week high of $30.39.
- Con-Way Inc (CNW): CNW stock is up 1.8% to a new 52-week high of $48.07.
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is up 1.6%, marking the eighth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Canadian National Railway Company (CNI): CNI stock is up 1.3% today.
- Norfolk Southern Corp (NSC): NSC stock is up 1.3% to a new 52-week high of $101.76.
- Copa Holdings S.A. (CPA): CPA stock is up 1.3% today.
- GATX Corp (GMT): GMT stock is up 1.2% today.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW): CHRW stock is up 1.2% today.
- Wabtec Corp (WAB): WAB stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Dryships Inc (DRYS): DRYS stock is down 1.3% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is down 1.1% today.
- Taminco Corporation Common Stoc (TAM): TAM stock is down 0.5% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.