Utilities stocks remained flat so far on Monday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners L.P. (BWP): BWP stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Empresa Nacional De Electricidad S.A. (EOC): EOC stock is up 1.3% today.
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Enlink Midstream Partners LP (ENLK): ENLK stock is up 0.7% today.
- Calpine Corp (CPN): CPN stock is up 0.8% to a new 52-week high of $23.50.
- Energy Transfer Equity LP (ETE): ETE stock is up 0.8% today.
- Spectra Energy Corp (SE): SE stock is up 0.9% today.
- Trident Performance Group (TCP): TCP stock is up 0.4% today.
- NRG Energy (NRG): NRG stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Itc Holdings (ITC): ITC stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Exterran Partners L.P. (EXLP): EXLP stock is down 1.4% today.
- Exelon Corp (EXC): EXC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Dynegy Inc (DYN): DYN stock is down 0.7% today.
- Newjersey Resources Corp (NJR): NJR stock is down 0.6% today.
- One Gas Inc. (OGS): OGS stock is down 0.6% today.
- Aqua America (WTR): WTR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Alliant Energy Corp (LNT): LNT stock is down 0.5% today.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is down 0.3% today.
- Transalta Corp (TAC): TAC stock is down 0.6% today.
- Covanta Holding Corp (CVA): CVA stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.