Utilities stocks remained flat on Tuesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq rose 0.2% and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is up 4.1% today.
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is up 3.9% today.
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is up 1.7% today.
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is up 1.5% today.
- Comp En De Mn Cemig Ads (CIG): CIG stock is up 1.4% today.
- Cpfl Energia S.A. (CPL): CPL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is up 0.9% today.
- Hawaiian Electric Industries (HE): HE stock is up 0.7% today.
- Wisconsin Energy Corp (WEC): WEC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Calpine Corp (CPN): CPN stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Abengoa Yield Plc (ABY): ABY stock is down 1.5% today.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is down 1.2% today.
- National Grid Transco Plc (NGG): NGG stock is down 0.7% today.
- Firstenergy Corp (FE): FE stock is down 0.4% today.
- California Water Service Group Holding (CWT): CWT stock is down 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Exelon Corp (EXC): EXC stock is down 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- El Paso Electric Company (EE): EE stock is down 0.4% today.
- Edison International (EIX): EIX stock is down 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Potomac Electric Power Company (POM): POM stock is down 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- WGL Holdings Inc (WGL): WGL stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.