Utilities stocks rose 0.7% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Trident Performance Group (TCP): TCP stock is up 3.0% today.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is up 2.2% today.
- Exterran Partners L.P. (EXLP): EXLP stock is up 1.8% today.
- The Aes Corp (AES): AES stock is up 1.6% today.
- Spectra Energy Corp (SE): SE stock is up 1.5% to a new 52-week high of $41.80.
- Atlas Energy Llc (ATLS): ATLS stock is up 1.5% today.
- Energy Transfer Partners (ETP): ETP stock is up 1.4% today.
- El Paso Electric Company (EE): EE stock is up 1.4% today.
- Newjersey Resources Corp (NJR): NJR stock is up 1.2% today.
- Teco Energy (TE): TE stock is up 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.