Capital goods stocks fell 0.3% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is up 3.1% today.
- Applied Industrial Technologies (AIT): AIT stock is up 2.0% today.
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is up 1.9% today.
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX): LPX stock is up 1.6% today.
- Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN): BECN stock is up 1.4% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is up 1.1% today.
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc (WAIR): WAIR stock is up 0.8% today.
- Agco Corp (AGCO): AGCO stock is up 1.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- The Middleby Corp (MIDD): MIDD stock is up 0.7% today.
- Gencorp Inc (GY): GY stock is up 0.6% to a new 52-week high of $19.63.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is down 3.0% today.
- Gorman-Rupp Company (GRC): GRC stock is down 1.7% today.
- Alliant Techsystems Inc (ATK): ATK stock is down 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is down 1.5% today.
- Teledyne Technologies Inc (TDY): TDY stock is down 1.3% today.
- AAR Corp (AIR): AIR stock is down 1.2% today.
- BE Aerospace (BEAV): BEAV stock is down 1.0% today.
- Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT): LMT stock is down 0.9% today.
- United Technologies Corp (UTX): UTX stock is down 0.8% today.
- Boeing Company (BA): BA stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.