Consumer cyclical stocks rose broadly on Wall Street so far on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.1%, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.1% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is up 4.4% today.
- Irobot Corp (IRBT): IRBT stock is up 3.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is up 2.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is up 1.8% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is up 1.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is up 1.5% to $69.52, near the 52-week high of $69.49.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 1.2% today.
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON): ICON stock is up 1.4%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is down 1.2% today.
- Bally Technologies (BYI): BYI stock is down 0.9% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is down 0.8% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is down 0.5% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is down 0.6% today.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is down 0.4% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is down 0.4% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is down 0.5% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is down 0.4% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is down 0.4% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.