Consumer cyclical stocks finished flat on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHB): RUSHB stock is up 1.2% today.
- Standard Motor Products (SMP): SMP stock is up 1.1% today.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is up 0.8% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is up 0.6% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is up 0.5% today.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is up 0.5% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is up 0.4% today.
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is up 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is up 0.3% today.
- Westport Innovations Inc (WPRT): WPRT stock is up 0.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is down 1.5% today.
- Gentex Corp (GNTX): GNTX stock is down 1.1% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is down 0.8% today.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is down 0.7% today.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is down 0.6% today.
- Pool Corp (POOL): POOL stock is down 0.6% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is down 0.6% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.