Consumer noncyclical stocks declined broadly on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 2.6% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 0.9% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is up 0.5% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is up 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Coca-Cola Company (KO): KO stock is up 0.2% today.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is up 0.2% to $76.46, near the 52-week high of $76.42.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is up 0.2% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is down 2.2% today.
- Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co (CCH): CCH stock is down 1.7% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is down 1.5% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is down 1.3% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is down 1.3% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL): CL stock is down 1.0% today.
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is down 1.1% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is down 1.2% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.