Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.3% higher and the S&P 500 rose 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 2.7% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is up 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 1.7% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 1.4% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 0.9% today and up 23.2% in the last month.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 1.5% today.
- Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co (CCH): CCH stock is up 1.1% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is up 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 2.1% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is down 1.8% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is down 1.6% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is down 1.4% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is down 1.4% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 1.1% today.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is down 1.1% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 0.7% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is down 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is down 0.5% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.