Consumer noncyclical stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Thursday, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is up 2.4% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is up 2.1% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is up 2.0% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 1.0% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is up 0.9% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 0.9% to $46.46, near the 52-week high of $46.50.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is up 0.9% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is up 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is up 0.7% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is down 2.3% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is down 2.4% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 1.1% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 1.1% today.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 1.1% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 0.9% today.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is down 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is down 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.