Consumer noncyclical stocks remained flat so far on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.1%, the Nasdaq rose 0.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is up 3.0% to a new 52-week high of $69.10.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 2.2% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is up 1.4% to a new 52-week high of $112.47.
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is up 0.8% today.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is up 0.8% to a new 52-week high of $41.95.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL): CL stock is up 0.6% to a new 52-week high of $68.88.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is up 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is up 0.5% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is down 2.8%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is down 1.7% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is down 1.2% today.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is down 1.1% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is down 0.8% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is down 0.9% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 0.9% today.
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is down 0.9% today.
- J.M. Smucker Company (SJM): SJM stock is down 0.8% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.