Energy stocks remained flat on Friday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Compagnie Generale De Gephysqu (CGG): CGG stock is up 1.7% today.
- Memorial Production Partners LP (MEMP): MEMP stock is up 0.3% today.
- Basic Energy Services (BAS): BAS stock is up 1.8% today.
- Core Laboratories N.V. (CLB): CLB stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Halliburton Company (HAL): HAL stock is up 1.0% to a new 52-week high of $69.68.
- Suncor Energy Inc (SU): SU stock is up 1.0% today.
- Imperial Oil Limited (IMO): IMO stock is up 1.1% to a new 52-week high of $52.74.
- Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE): CVE stock is up 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Totalfinaelf S.A. (TOT): TOT stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (BCEI): BCEI stock is up 0.9% to a new 52-week high of $61.80.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Targa Resources Partners LP (NGLS): NGLS stock is down 12.5% today.
- Tesoro Logistics LP Common Unit (TLLP): TLLP stock is down 1.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Comstock Resources (CRK): CRK stock is down 0.8% today.
- Sm Energy Company (SM): SM stock is down 0.9% today.
- Energy Xxi [Bermuda] Limited (EXXI): EXXI stock is down 1.0% today.
- Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP): CEQP stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Exco Resources NL (XCO): XCO stock is down 1.0% today.
- Ferrellgas Partners L.P. (FGP): FGP stock is down 0.7% today.
- Oiltanking Partners L.P. (OILT): OILT stock is down 0.8% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.