Financial stocks remained flat on Monday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Ocwen Financial Corp (OCN): OCN stock is up 2.7% today.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is up 1.0% today and up 23.4% in the last month.
- Kayne Anderson Energy Total Return Fund (KYE): KYE stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG): SHG stock is up 1.5% today.
- Banco De Chile (BCH): BCH stock is up 1.0% today.
- Harbinger Group Inc (HRG): HRG stock is up 1.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Mgic Investment Corp (MTG): MTG stock is up 1.2% today.
- Gabelli Equity Trust (GAB): GAB stock is up 1.6% today.
- The Nasdaq Omx Group (NDAQ): NDAQ stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is down 3.0% today.
- Nomura Holdings Inc ADR (NMR): NMR stock is down 2.6% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is down 2.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Governor and Company of The Bank of Ireland (IRE): IRE stock is down 2.3%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Royal Bank Scotland Group Plc (RBS): RBS stock is down 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MTU): MTU stock is down 1.8% today.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (SMFG): SMFG stock is down 1.5% today.
- ING Group N.V. (ING): ING stock is down 1.7% today.
- Lpl Investment Holdings Inc (LPLA): LPLA stock is down 1.1% today.
- Ims Health Holdings Inc. (IMS): IMS stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.