Healthcare stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Incyte Corp (INCY): INCY stock is up 4.3% today.
- Opko Health Inc (OPK): OPK stock is up 3.5% today.
- Seattle Genetics (SGEN): SGEN stock is up 3.3% today.
- Acorda Therapeutics (ACOR): ACOR stock is up 2.3% today.
- Emeritus Corp (ESC): ESC stock is up 2.1% today.
- Brookdale Senior Living Inc (BKD): BKD stock is up 2.0% today.
- Prestige Brand Holdings (PBH): PBH stock is up 1.9% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Exact Sciences Corp (EXAS): EXAS stock is up 1.9% today.
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX): PCRX stock is up 1.8% today.
- Zimmer Holdings (ZMH): ZMH stock is up 1.4%, marking the eighth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Puma Biotechnology (PBYI): PBYI stock is down 3.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Align Technology (ALGN): ALGN stock is down 2.0% today.
- Wellcare Group (WCG): WCG stock is down 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Tornier N.V. (TRNX): TRNX stock is down 1.7% today.
- C.R. Bard (BCR): BCR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Examworks Group (EXAM): EXAM stock is down 1.4% today on 3 times normal volume.
- West Pharmaceutical Services (WST): WST stock is down 1.1% today.
- NPS Pharmaceuticals (NPSP): NPSP stock is down 1.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Questcor Pharmaceuticals (QCOR): QCOR stock is down 0.9% today.
- Astrazeneca Plc (AZN): AZN stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.