Services stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.2%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.4% higher and the S&P 500 was up 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Five Below Inc (FIVE): FIVE stock is up 1.0% today.
- Cedar Fair L.P. (FUN): FUN stock is up 3.4% to a new 52-week high of $54.69.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is up 3.3% today.
- Ann Inc (ANN): ANN stock is up 2.7% today.
- Orient-Express Hotels (OEH): OEH stock is up 2.5% today.
- Six Flags Entertainment Corp (SIX): SIX stock is up 2.5% today.
- Autozone (AZO): AZO stock is up 2.5% today.
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL): LL stock is up 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tjx Companies (TJX): TJX stock is up 2.4% today.
- H&E Equipment Services (HEES): HEES stock is up 2.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Life Time Fitness (LTM): LTM stock is down 3.7% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is down 2.3%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Liberty Global (LBTYA): LBTYA stock is down 2.1% today.
- Crown Media Holdings (CRWN): CRWN stock is down 2.0% today.
- Amc Networks Inc (AMCX): AMCX stock is down 1.9% today.
- United States Cellular Corp (USM): USM stock is down 1.7% today.
- Brookfield Residential Propert (BRP): BRP stock is down 1.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (CCO): CCO stock is down 1.6% today.
- Priceline.Com Inc (PCLN): PCLN stock is down 1.5% today.
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.