Services stocks remained flat on Friday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Carmax Inc (KMX): KMX stock is up 14.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Starz Series B Liberty Capital (STRZB): STRZB stock is up 3.9% today and up 22.4% in the last month.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is up 2.0% today.
- Autonation Inc (AN): AN stock is up 3.0%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Dish Network Corp (DISH): DISH stock is up 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Quad Graphics Inc (QUAD): QUAD stock is up 2.7% today.
- Penske Automotive Group (PAG): PAG stock is up 2.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- HFF Inc (HF): HF stock is up 2.5% today.
- Dollar General Corp (DG): DG stock is up 2.3% today.
- Family Dollar Stores (FDO): FDO stock is up 2.6% today and up 23.9% in the last month.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Digitalglobe Inc (DGI): DGI stock is down 5.5% today.
- Darden Restaurants (DRI): DRI stock is down 3.5% today.
- Cys Investments Inc (CYS): CYS stock is down 3.2% today.
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR): PIR stock is down 3.2% to a new 52-week low of $15.36.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is down 2.3% today.
- Whole Foods Market (WFM): WFM stock is down 2.5% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is down 2.3% today.
- Cumulus Media Inc (CMLS): CMLS stock is down 2.8% today.
- Newcastle Investment Corp (NCT): NCT stock is down 2.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Coach Inc (COH): COH stock is down 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.