Services stocks remained flat on Monday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU): LULU stock is up 3.4% today.
- Fti Consulting (FCN): FCN stock is up 3.4% today and up 28.1% in the last month.
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD): BWLD stock is up 3.9% to a new 52-week high of $163.00.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is up 3.9% today.
- Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG): IHG stock is up 2.5% to a new 52-week high of $40.33.
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is up 1.8% to a new 52-week high of $45.88.
- Petsmart Inc (PETM): PETM stock is up 2.7% today.
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF): LGF stock is up 2.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is up 1.9% today and up 22.0% in the last month.
- Cellcom Israel (CEL): CEL stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is down 2.3% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is down 1.6% today.
- Wpp Plc (WPPGY): WPPGY stock is down 2.1% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 3.1% today.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is down 1.4% today.
- Quad Graphics Inc (QUAD): QUAD stock is down 1.9% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is down 1.9% today.
- Digitalglobe Inc (DGI): DGI stock is down 1.9% today.
- Carmax Inc (KMX): KMX stock is down 1.6% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.