Technology stocks rose 0.1% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.1%, the Nasdaq declined 0.1% and the S&P 500 increased 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Hittite Microwave Corp (HITT): HITT stock is up 28.4% today and up 36.7% in the last month.
- Analog Devices (ADI): ADI stock is up 5.8% to a new 52-week high of $55.73.
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is up 4.3% to a new 52-week high of $13.87.
- Atmel Corp (ATML): ATML stock is up 3.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hubbell Inc B (HUB.B): HUB.B stock is up 2.9% to a new 52-week high of $122.49.
- Hubbell Inc A (HUB.A): HUB.A stock is up 2.1% to a new 52-week high of $116.85.
- Spansion Inc (CODE): CODE stock is up 1.9% to a new 52-week high of $20.92.
- Microsemi Corp (MSCC): MSCC stock is up 2.0% today.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is up 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM): MXIM stock is up 2.1% to a new 52-week high of $35.65.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is down 2.7% today.
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is down 2.9% today.
- Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX): AXDX stock is down 1.2% today and down 42.6% in the last month.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 1.7% today.
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is down 1.2% today.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is down 1.2% today.
- Anixter International Inc (AXE): AXE stock is down 1.3% today.
- Tyler Technologies (TYL): TYL stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.