Technology stocks fell 0.6% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.5%, the Nasdaq was down 0.6% and the S&P 500 fell 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Methode Electronics (MEI): MEI stock is up 13.3% today and up 24.0% in the last month.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 5.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 3.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 3.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is up 3.9% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 2.1% to a new 52-week high of $45.96.
- Gt Advanced Technologies Inc (GTAT): GTAT stock is up 2.3% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is up 1.7% today.
- Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX): AXDX stock is up 2.5% today and up 30.4% in the last month.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is up 1.0% today and up 23.0% in the last month.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Azz Inc (AZZ): AZZ stock is down 3.6% today.
- Aixtron Se (AIXG): AIXG stock is down 2.8% today.
- Mellanox Technologies (MLNX): MLNX stock is down 2.1% today.
- Nuance Communications (NUAN): NUAN stock is down 2.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is down 1.7% today.
- Verifone Systems (PAY): PAY stock is down 1.9% today.
- Caci International (CACI): CACI stock is down 2.1% today.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH): CTSH stock is down 1.9% today.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is down 1.8% today.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corp (CY): CY stock is down 2.1% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.