Technology stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq rose 0.2% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Methode Electronics (MEI): MEI stock is up 3.9% to a new 52-week high of $38.21.
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR): SNCR stock is up 3.4% today.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is up 3.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is up 3.2% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 2.9% today and up 22.4% in the last month.
- Electronics For Imaging (EFII): EFII stock is up 2.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- RF Micro Devices (RFMD): RFMD stock is up 2.5% today.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corp (CY): CY stock is up 2.4% today.
- Triquint Semiconductor (TQNT): TQNT stock is up 2.4% today.
- Constant Contact (CTCT): CTCT stock is up 2.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Athenahealth (ATHN): ATHN stock is down 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Microsoft Corp (MSFT): MSFT stock is down 1.3% today.
- Pitney Bowes Inc (PBI): PBI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Amtek Inc (AME): AME stock is down 1.2% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Flextronics International Ltd (FLEX): FLEX stock is down 1.2% today.
- Intuit Inc (INTU): INTU stock is down 1.0% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 0.9% today.
- Waters Corp (WAT): WAT stock is down 0.9% today.
- Roper Industries (ROP): ROP stock is down 0.9% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.